Thursday, March 30, 2006

Stumbling blocks!

Hey everyone,
I know it's been a while since I have last put up a blog. I was shown a certain website about the Bible. Now, it's not any ordinary Bible site that will allow you to enter in a verse, phrase, or even word to search a specific Bible verse. I would consider it a more...humerous version of telling the story line of the Bible. I actually don't know how old this site is, but hey, I thought it was pretty funny when I saw it and looked through it.
Now, I am sure you are wondering, "what is this site he is talking about?" Well it's called The Brick Testament.
Like I said, I don't know how old this is, but hey, if it's old, there's nothing like bring back what has come and gone. I had to laugh when I first saw this. The Bible done out of lego! Who would've thought to have done this. When you go to the site, you'll find that they actually hit up all the main stories of the Bible from the very beginning of Genesis to the end and the Epistles.
Well, I hope you all enjoy it,
Cheers,
Dan Ponsen

2 Comments:

At 3/30/2006 06:38:00 PM, Blogger detayl said...

Lego!?!?! I love lego! Lego is the bomb.. or.. is it the brick? In any case - that's an amazing way to tell Bible stories! Props for finding that site!

denise <><

 
At 4/02/2006 12:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe lego... that is an awesome and fun way to illustrate the Bible....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home