Sunday, April 02, 2006

Pastor Judah

So when I was at a youth conference several years ago, I basically discovered who my favourite youth pastor is. He is a youth pastor from Seattle and preaches at The Generation Church. He's funny, real, and has great sermons. I was actually able to find him online, and he posts his sermons on the internet. So every once in a while I will listen to his sermons to keep up to date with them. I find that they are amazing, dynamic, and challenging too. Well, if you want to listen to a recommended pastor, I suggest him. I think it'd be worth your time to listen to one of his sermons.
Anyways, Enjoy the weather cause I certainly am,
God Bless,
Dan

1 Comments:

At 4/13/2006 09:49:00 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Dan! welcome to the world of blogging! i just finally discovered yours! Keep exploring Gods Word! keep smiling as rob would say!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home