Sunday, November 26, 2006

Prayer

This is a prayer that was layed on my heart when I was going through a hard time. Everything now is fine and dandy. I'm just about to prep up for exams as they start next week, so do pray for all of us students and our exams that are to come and that we may do well on them.


Lord I will trust you. I come to you broken and hurt. I am frustrated and confused with events happening in my life but You call us to give everything to You and so for that I will try with all I have left cause I know that what I am experiencing and going through, I can't do it on my own. Lord, You are good, even when I feel like my world is falling apart, You are still there, guiding and leading me on Your path. Psalm 119:76 asks God that His unfailing love will be a comfort; and I ask God for that same comfort, that His love will surround me. In all I experience, in everything that happens, I am still called to be an example of Christ and I only pray that I may continue to be that example again in the parts of my life where I haven't been.

Only in you, Lord will I find peace again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home