Thursday, January 04, 2007

Line Rider

I have recently been introduced to something that has possibly been around for quite some time now. It's a great little online game called Line Rider. Line Rider is a simple drawing program that allows the user to create a track for a guy on a sled to ride. An individual can make the track as simple as having a jump in it and watch the guy crash or do flips in the space of nothingness or go on a loop and land it. Try it out, it creates many possibilities to procrastinate and have fun creating a track. Here is a great example of a track. Oh, as much as I wish I could, I can't take the credit for this track, I found it on You Tube

6 Comments:

At 1/04/2007 01:01:00 PM, Blogger Line Rider Blog said...

You can check out other great line rider videos at The Line Rider Video Blog

 
At 1/05/2007 01:00:00 AM, Blogger Lethal Interjection said...

Hey, look at that! Spam that entertains!

Anyways, I would like to mention that I've been semi-addicted to this game for a couple of months, and the track Dan has posted here is far and away the best I have seen or been linked to (and there are some other very good ones).

 
At 1/05/2007 10:02:00 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

haha. that is actually quite funny. Whoever made that track must have had some time on their hands! I like how the guy ends up on the D of the END...

 
At 1/23/2007 01:41:00 PM, Blogger Lethal Interjection said...

I just thought I'd mention that I went back there the other day, and found that it was no longer there. It turns out he sold the rights to it, so it now has its own website, and apparently there will be a Nintendo DS and Wii version eventually.
The new version is crammed with new stuff that makes it easier, and some that make it funner. There is a zoom function, a checkpoint function, an erase function, a line drawing function, and you can actually make lines that accelerate the sledder. Lots of fun. Also, there are links to some other cool videos on that site too.
I've already made an infinite loop with the accelerate function, where he just goes round and round and round and round.

 
At 3/14/2007 03:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW - someone has WAY too much time on their hands! Get a life!

 
At 11/10/2008 04:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home