Monday, May 15, 2006

What a Day...

Well, I truly have been blessed! At work today I was put onto a different crew than what I am normally with. I was a little apprehensive about it at first, but it all worked out well. We made a morning stop at Tim Hortons and a couple of us go to get a coffee. I saw that they had coconut creme donuts, and they looked good(tastes good too!), so I decide to get one. I tell my order and a lady behind me(I have no clue who she is...) says, "Wait, wait, here have this, don't charge him for the donut". I never get donuts, but for some reason today I decided on getting one and here is this stranger giving me her roll up the rim donut because she doesn't like them. Wow!
So we go on with our day, and I find out on our break that the hospital we are cutting the grass for is having their annual 'Presidents BBQ' and since we cut the grass there, we are considered staff, since the bbq is for staff only. I know they are only small things, but I have been blessed, thanks God!!!

Ok, if anyone is wondering what I am up to for the summer, at the end of last week, I was able to establish a full time summer job with the landscaping company I am helping out. They are the company I was working for before I went back to school, and I have been helping them out for a couple weeks, but God helped me out and again blessed me with knowing that I now have a job for the summer. I am just doing the lawn maintenance, but hey, it's lots of hours, decent pay and I get to be outside all day :) What it has required of me are long days, on average I am working 6:45-5:30/6pm so if I haven't talked to everyone it's probably because I am working, eating dinner or sleeping.

In terms of what else has been happening in my life...not a whole lot. I've started rollerblading more now, and besides that, just working away. Hey, if anyone wants to get together during the summer, let's hook up! Nothing expensive, I'm a Redeemer student like most of you...:)

Well, that's my life in a nutshell,
I hope everyone is having a great summer so far,
Dan Ponsen

2 Comments:

At 5/17/2006 01:10:00 AM, Blogger craig said...

wow. good things happening in your life. gotta love summer! AND GOD!

 
At 5/19/2006 09:48:00 AM, Blogger detayl said...

You gotta love tiny miracles :) Keep givin' er there Dan!! We'll hang out again soon for sure!

denise <><

 

Post a Comment

<< Home